Shortcut or STUPID DO BIDO

Assalamualaikum, moshimoshi, anyieonghaseyo :))
to my beloved visitors . :)
i just feel like bored, fool and sleepy . so I just posted something yeah maybe happen around you .
what i'm trying to said is, our HABIT . yes HABIT . shortcut or stupid do bido ,
do you know the singkatan , kunun perkataan singkatan. yes you difinitely knows that sebab berlaku dalam kehidupan seharian , but it's weirdo thing weirdo the shortcuts all of them made it.
lets take an example .
NVM . I'M Sure some of my visitor maybe know what is NVM . but for me i really don't know what exactly mean. and my cuzzy told me, it's mean NEVER MIND .
HBY . yes definitly some of you maybe misunderstood with HBY , maybe you think i said HUBBY , right ?
but exactly NO !
HBY means HOW ABOUT YOU .
lets take another example . ILY . it is supposed to be  I LOVE YOU but exactly maybe someone misunderstood and think it is mean I LEAVE YOU.
and there's so much shortcut all of us made but WEIRD .
 and what is the STUPID DO BIDO THINGS IS ,
you know the CAPITAL LETTER A and the small letter supposed to be "a" right , ?
but some stupid people said 'q' is the small letter for the CAPITAL LETTER A .
it is so stupid right >?

i just posted to show you that your parents send you to school to make sure you became a exellent person not became idiot person .
#Jangan lah ambil hati hanya untuk kesedaran bersama . :)))
i think thats all, for right now !
ASSALAMUALAIKUM !


yours,
Hazwani.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Segmen Klik Button Follow By Syahirah Valiant