DEAR CRUSH

Assalamualaikum , mishimoshi anyieong haseyo,

Dear Crush,
 I know I'm just a common man is riding on this Alllah earth. and I know I'm just a normal girl who is not perfect. I'm just a human being and experiencing the natural human nature to fall in love. although this is the second time I hurt, broken-hearted because Love yet, I hope this is the last thing happen to me personally .whatever happens I hope that this is the right decision, even though I felt sick, but this is the best way to forget you. pain confined to the liver has reached the maximum level. so I'm really sorry, but the sincere from the heart if I use coarse language, broken hearts,no matter what happens to me, I'll put you, deep in my heart that there will be no other person to replace it unless Allah has destined me with other people not with you .

I probably talk too long here, but I promise to myself personally, I would not be too often tells us about you again. if indeed God has created me from your ribs, you be my mate, but if not, I'm forced to agree to let you .

I HOPE YOU BE THE LAST ONE :))
I KEEP SMILE EVEN I  KNOW IT IS HURT AND HARD FOR ME TO DO , :))
I JUST HOPE I CAN FORGOT ALL ABOUT YOU SOMEDAY :))


SINCERELY , 
   HAZWANI :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.