UPSR ---> PMR ----> SPM

Assalamualaikum to my readers, an visitor,
moshimoshi, anyieonghaseyo,
sorry for not updating story for the past 2 days,
I not very well, and don't have any idea want to post,

today, i'm going to talk about JOURNEY ,
yes, journey, and everyone, have this journey, a very long journey to be success  !

yeah, a very long journey , its hard for everyone through it, but it is life, so we must go on, 
as i remember, three years ago, i'm taking UPSR, and my result not too bad, and not too good,
and NOW, I'm taking PMR already, i made the best for this exam , and result will coming soon, and its scaring me, and next two years , i will taken SPM , its my life, i don't know, i can  through it or not, 
aware not aware, i become, teenage, and I started know what is LOVE , what is FRIEND and What is EDUCATION . 
next year I'm 16 years old already, and I'm grew Old, And need to prepare well for SPM, 
yeah, as  I remember, my blogger grew old with me, because i started using blog when i'm 14, and on that time I'm become more mature than from the previous years, such a Hard Life, i found, because I'm not pass the mid-year examination, and get scold by my parents, and on that time I know what is LIFE , How to be Mature, and how to control my anger to people, :))
along this three Years journey, I keep smile smile smile because i know, Allah S.W.T always be our side, and only Allah Knows what is the best for us. 
and, 
LIFE, JUST A LONG JOURNEY AND ONLY FOR THEM WHO IS BRAVE CAN REACH THE END 

remember Allah is the best way to calm your,heart, 
okay that is all for right now , 
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL . :)) 
#Kepp smile even though you know its hurts yourself , 
:)))))
this song for my beloved readers and visitor, 

Sekian~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.