I MINE ME MINE

Assalamualaikum moshimoshi, anyieong haseyo :))
to my cuties visitors . :))

today I'm going to introduce myself . hehehe , [ ACTUALLY, X DE BENDA NAK POST PUN SAJA2 JAK NI ]


My name is Hazwani binti Ontong, / H.B.O
i'm born to this world on 23 July 1997 [ still young ] 
i'm stayed at Sandakan Sabah [ LAND BELOW THE WIND]
my favourite food is mee basah my favourite drink is Juice. all juice :))
i love my Daddy and Mummy . :))

I have several best friend . they are
-Ikhmal, Jennita, Mariana, Hidayah, Firzada, Juita, Izaziatulizna and Agnes :))




HIS name Muhammad Ikhmal .
he born to this world during march 1997 .
he is like my brother :)). not only that , he is my counseling  friend, if i had any problem i only prefer to him.
and he stayed at Sandakan too .
He nice. try be friend with him. he nice :)








Her name is Mariana . :))
she born to this world during September 1997
she stayed at sandakan too .
we are best friend since Primary school . yes, sometimes we fight and then we be kind again .
a normal thing best friend life .
she knows everything about me . and she my counseling too, but Ikhmal more understand about me . she too. both of them understand me :))
i miss her too much . since the last day we meet untill today i never meet her again . i hope next year we will meet again







                                                       her name Jennita , the girl wear orange clothes . :) she like extreme . :) and her nickname JIN BURAGAS [  pengganas ] she my friend ever after . when first time come to cecilian she only my friend :))
she stayed at Sandakan too. and she born 14 March 1997 :)
she like hanging out with friend .
and maybe that's all i know about her .











OKAY GUYS, maybe that's all for right now
SEKIAN

Yours,
     Hazwani :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.