S E P I L O K

Assalamualaikum, Good morning, and Anyieong haseyo, moshi moshi,
to my readers and visitor, :)
kemarin admin and cousin pergi sepilok
,
okay, very bored place that i ever going, but i'm enjoying with my cousin :))
but picture not with me, with my cousin, because i'm not pay the camera :((
nevermind, the picture i just take from google, okay,

this my big brother ticket, mine only RM 2 .. hehehhe
this ticket for seeing itu orang hutan punya show, around pukul 3 lah kamii watch the shows, then the show, tuu orang kasi makan itu orang Hutan, then ada lah orang hutan yang bergayut sana sini, well baru lepas dri kandang kan. like this picture lah,

they gayut-gayut, sana sini, berlari sambil makan pisang and so on lah ..
interest juga lah pegi sini, tpi yeah as you know its JUNGLE Man, jungle, so bored and tired
semuaa feeling pun ada semuaaa ada,
maybe thats all right now, if i have time i post all the picture, :))
Sekian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Segmen Klik Button Follow By Syahirah Valiant