B U D D Y

Assalamualaikum,
Annyieonghaseyo,
MoshiMoshi ,
Salam sejahtera ,
to my readers , visitor and so on, :]]
okai today i'm gonna write about my BUDDY , hee :]]
let me mix the language lah okay,


this is 3B 2012 :
my family members 3B :]]
my school name SMK . KONVEN . ST CECILIA ,
and my school there's no Boys schooling there , 
ONLY GIRL <3 
hee , 
the BOY wear bajuu PINK  is our Homeroom teacher , HE IS funny teacher that i ever seen before this , 
we are happy family/ happy tree friend , :]]
the girls wearing BLACK skirt is PREFECT , and PINK skirt is Librarian/pustakawan, 
and our class monitor is on your right hand side , her name OZABELLE , :]] we call her ABELLE , 
this is our class picture , :]] free style , 
the serious style i don't want upload , 2012 . 
SM. ST MARY IS SCHOOL BOY, only boy there , and the school located next to our school,
Yang memisahkan sekolah kami hanya lah pagar ,
besebelah seja bha,
Okai mayb thats all from me right Now ,

Salam Jumaat <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Segmen Klik Button Follow By Syahirah Valiant