F I N A L L Y

Assalamualaikum. Salam sejahtera Moshimoshi ANd anyieong haseyo :)))
to all my readers and visitors . :)
and finally ? finally my cousin back to their hometown. *sigh*
my home going to be silent again. :')
and finally my vacation has end ! thanks God, I'm really enjoyed my Holiday with family ,:)) vacation trip in Sandakan give Much memory towards us :))
what i like the most when we are visiting the probocis monkey :)) we can touch that monkey and take the picture together . :)
yes and FINALLY the 2012 years will reach the end . now i'm busy with my stuff for come back to school. well next year it's so early coming to school. 2nd January .
hurmmm, I miss my cousin, we hope they would come again . oops, almost forget ,
after my cousin come, my Brother-In-Law with his family would come sent my sister , :))
and yes, home will going rousing again, :)

*sigh* I think that's all for right now see you again :)) bye
Sekian ,
Sayonara,
Assalamualaikum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.