R A I N and S U N N Y day :))

*Assalamualaikum , moshimoshi, anyieong haseyo and salam sejahtera :))
to all my sweetie and visitors . :)) i'm happy still can post here . and i'm still breath today :)
okay, Sandakan sekarang not in stable the weather . sekejap hujan, sekejap cerah.
but, between RAIN and SUNNY . i like RAIN MUCH than SUNNY , because it's cold day . and i like it.
hurmmm *sigh*, we almost to the end of the year. new year will coming soon. it is 33 days left but for muslim. our new year has passed . but nevermind, we celebrate 2 times :))

school open 2nd January 2013 , yes i'm at form 4 already. i'm become more mature and teenage .:)
maybe when the school open, it is raining like this year . school opening its heavy rain . 
but i like it, it is cold day . but it is annoy me when need to bring the umbrella . my bag would be more and more heavy . maklum lah pulangkan naik bas. :'(
but i can't wait, my new member, my sister and my brother-in-law :))
but, i can't wait to seeing my friend again !!! next year . 
i hope next year would be the greatest memory in my life and not to be memory like tha past year . 
okay thats all right now !
see you soon,
Assalamualaikum, Sayonara 
~SEKIAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.