I'm giving Up yes I'm Bored with You and definitely HATE YOU

Assalamualaikum ? sihat ? alhamdulillah .
yess i'm very STRESS well definitely EXAM MONTH, STUDY MONTH . and ada budak POYO make me feel DOWN AND MORE STRESS ! stress GILA BEB !
budak poyo ? YESS she is my Junior i'm very stress and can't stand with her attitude . well anak pengetua so she can did anything that she want , Everytime, minutes second and day she report complain and did everything that makes everyone hate her more and more. 
she said she stress and now she put all the blame on me . WHADAPACK is this  this little junior think that she the only one feel stress. what about me then ? I'M MORE STRESS THAN HER . i need to cover all subject killer for this midyear exaM / waiting for my panggilan ke MRSM thinking about my exam definitely STRESS .
she just a PMR baa me even this year doesn't have any BIG EXAM, but it is honeymoon year for me ? No of course ! i feel like i wanna kill her 44 times using my daddy samurai.  ! that's is the one problem
 another problem is related to my friend yess definitely i'm not comfort with her these a few days and yesterday and today she make my mood going down ANd feel like wanna slap her using slapping machine . Well non-stop her story with her boyfie, makin me dissappointed with her. why ? because she said she busy than doesn't have time to reply my message about "apa yang keluar sejarah nanti" but for her boyfriend she still has time WHATDAPACK is this . 
oh maii truly deeply feel STRESS yes this two girl i wanna kill 44 times with Samurai . gives my heart sakit sejaa. 
bikin panas, 
okay for her, her BOYFRIEND IS IMPORTANT THAN HER FRIEND AND SUBJECT . more important . and we just like a wind for her . this is what we call friend ? no right  she doesn't have any right to  said we are friend because she's changed . she's changed since she joined the KP camp . well eventhough i'm not care about her . but it is still make me curious why she different now and before . i want her before not now .

so thats all. ini saja yang saya mahu luahkan di sini.
ada story baru oaku updates secepat mungkin  well exam month so busy cover all the topic subject killer .
k that's all assalamualaikum
Bye . :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.