Nerve-wracking

Assalamualiakum!

How are you guys been? I hope uolss in good condition. May Allah bless.

It is either Last year, or last 2 year I have post something that similar to this title. Well nerve-wracking always happen when the result of final exam is around the corner!



I do not know why. The result always give me headache, stress me because I cant sleep well, eat well and doing my routine like usually. Because my mind just focus on that result. I do not know why. But I guess you guys feel me. Because I do believe all of you feel like what I just feel. Heh.

I just hope the best result because I already did my best. Eventhough there are few papers yang hurmmm okaylah we use and applied the tawakal and Redha concept.

Oh yaa btw, the other day I ask my ig's mate to vote either what to up for next entry and the result is my year 1 in uni life (freshman year). Well its still undergo editing process and combine ideas edit pictures making video. Well I cannot tell the exact date when I am going to publish maybe next entry? Or maybe next next entry? Or maybe a day before I m fly back to kch. So wait patiently gais. Hehe.

So up till here my readers. 'May Wani pass with flying colours for semester 2. Ameen 🙌🙏'

Please pray for my result dear readers. #prayforwani

Yours,
Sc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Segmen Klik Button Follow By Syahirah Valiant