Its out!

Assalamualaikum

And hello fellas. I am back with this really moody feelings.

Finally the result for semester 2 is out. Exactly still manage to maintain at pointer 3. But still feeling down just because my pointer turun a little bit. Heh.

Its not that I am not grateful. But I expecting at least naik sikit not hoping to get dean award i just hoping better result and better pointer at least. Yeapppp I knew 3 is good enough. Yess good enough for me. Tapi biasalah manusia, mana pernah puaskan?

Well, I'm still pujuk myself to be not so broken sebab pointer bukannya jatuh teruk. Well, mistake sendiri jugak siapa suruh tak study time exam en? Sibuk main game. Tp kengkawan smua ingat I am study hard. Well salin nota tp tak ingat apa pun its not consider as study. Tu cuma nak bawa diri lari dari reality je.

Well, so padan muka me sebab tak study and get this result. So kena prepared for next semester. New strategies maybe? No lepak2 anymore but stay active like usually. Well, college for life sometimess ~~~

However, i am so Thankful sbb statistic lulus dgn jayanya. One of my dua's answered by Him, The Almighty.

So lets pray for wani for her next semester because its gonna be tough, since all the subject is 4 credit hour and probably new to me. I hope I enjoy and having fun with new subject next semester with NEW POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT amd surround with positive peps. 😌

And hoping that can escape to any other tempat percutian for semester break to release the tension during hectic week later on, ALONE i hope.

So, till here, pray for Wani to pujuk her hati supaya tak payah nak down sangat. And keep moving forward. Cause everythings gonna be okay. 💖

Btw, I miss my stoogies very much. Iman, jacky, Adin, Richie, Teemah, Ujie, Bella and Izza. Sorry for time being tak dapat nak yamcha ngan korang yang ada kat sdk ni. Ada urusan rasmi until the date I've told you guys ✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.