broken

hello, ola vias ...

Assalamualaikum :)

may you have blast day dearest fellas :*


masalah selalu aku hadap in 3 years ago ialah masalah hati.

well said, Asyik dok pikiaq pasal jantan tak guna. heh!



I lost in finding myself. plus that time belum berhijrah lagi. masih kepala konkrit. kepala simen tahap hanya bestfriend boleh pecahkan tu pun, sikit ja.

like after 2 years, I mean start form 5 zaman-zaman jahiliah yang sudah mula berdikit-dikit menerima ilmu, be better than yesterday. I was feel happy with my life af. I don't have to think about jantan lagi.

its not like Ai takdak nafsu. tapi i learnt something in past. I learnt from the lesson that I get. Sounds "POYO" but thats the truth.

Dann ...

today, I come here to pour something to cheer up my bae's yang sedang broken.

well

Broken heart sometimes it can heal fast, sometimes take time.

kena tinggal dengan tunang tu satu perkara yang dah jadi normal buat masyarakat yang memang into it. I mean yang dah biasa dengan dunia cinta-cinta ni.

I'm guessing that you guys know this words " Kalau laki bini pun boleh cerai, ni kan lagi just tunang, or just couple"

So, dear bae's I'm really sorry for saying you were dating in past 3 days. haha. I just teasing you like the way you teasing me hari tu.

Like,

i knew it happen for several times in your life you want to get married and being rejected for several times also. But trust me bae you are so good looking, pretty handsome and sure there's still lot of girls out there you can choose to be yours. Smile tho.

just, stop finding miss right. just wait for your destiny yet to come and get married. Tak usah lah hang nak tunang-tunang bagai. hang kat Land below the wind, dia kat Utara the distance too far and its too  risky. so kahwin je terus bawa dia ke land below the wind sekali. snang cerita ye dak?

actually ...

i donno how to give motivational words or talk, because i'm just so into me yang sudah tinggalkan dunia ni for 4 years for looking His Love, The Almighty. indeed.

Put hope, have faith with the Allah because i believe He has better plan for me. so does you bae's.

p/s: It is too late now to say sorry?, Sorry bae's.

with full of love,
Smoochie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Segmen Klik Button Follow By Syahirah Valiant