Penghargaan yang tidak terkira

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Apa khabar ? jangan lupa ucap Alhamdulillah yerrr.
Malam ini, jari tersangat lah gatal untuk menari-nari di atas papan kekunci untuk menaip sesuatu disini.

23.07.2014 moment. I guess it would be enjoy moment, happier moment and unforgotten moment before the last day of SPM. . . gonna miss this Girlfie.
picture moment with them, blessing day ith blessing prads.
choco Tiramisu Cake for me *suapan kek dari kakak Aisyah* :)

happy sweet 7TEEN to me ^_^ suprise birthday party and i never expected they celebrate it. they really make me suprise.

My sister, me and nabilah. enjoy the blessing day. May Allah bless us.
Cutting the cake equally so all the Le prads get the Cakes. Thanks to Darlina and Nabilah for the Choco Tiramisu Cake.
Selfie all the day with le prads thank you for *hidupkan hari yang telah mati pada hari tu yang sudah lama mati*

I am very enjoy the moment. Thanks once again to the one yang celebrated. bertungkus lumus buat saya suprise sangat-sangat with the party and wish me Happy Born Day,
I appreciate it much. This unforgotten memory that I ever had. May Allah bless us. 
ini adalah satu pengharagaan yang Tidak terkira, tidak mampu untuk saya balas kembali dalam bentuk apa jua. tidak ternilai dengan jutaan wang ringgit. Thank You Once again. But I missing someone. The one yang can make me survive on my own. "Izzaziatulizna* dia tak dapat dtg atas halangan-halangan yang tidak dapat diatasi, sebab itu saya merasakan Suprise iftar ini kurang sedikit. apa-apa pun good job to all my le prads. especially Nabilah. thank you for the cake :*

Oh yaaa, Not to forget,

saying thank you to the le pradss yang berjaya paksa aku pergi suprise Iftar, helping much in giving the ideas regarding to kerja-kerja bawah umur, having same dream to achieve the ambition. Thank you much le pradss dunia akhirat *In shaa Allah*

*Wait for my suprise gift ya Le pradss. just wait and see. That would be suprise Gift ever.*

Salam sayang,
Assalamualaikum,
Cik Julai. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Segmen Klik Button Follow By Syahirah Valiant