Tottaly Out of Mind

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
apa khabar kalian ? it seems like my previous post not to be last bcause I'm posting something here. weheeee xD.
well its been a long time not speak. yeahhaaaaaa, feel excited speak ! :D
i got some new story here. well i wanna introduce you with this fellow friends.
Klik Sini
she is penceroboh ohhh, she reads my blog. and yeahhh read everything.
Click Sini 
my best ever friend. she being my friend since primary school. We are being perfect two in primary school before. well she is "Jin buragas" while me "Perenggus"

what's da point i talk about them ? they are just being too weird this year. Maybe pembawaan SPM kali kannnnn xDD ... the one i level as penceroboh is nice maybe but a little bit crazy. Well i donno what i want talk about her but for sure her name is Ira. her bestie call her Kak Long. but me ? Mama Ira .. muahahahahahahhaa. we are in one class. 
my best ever friend is Jennita .. berrr i called her frank and she call me Ons . well ons stannd for Ontong. this nickname exist since primary school bcause we are not calling our name but we call our fathers name. because during that time too many people got same name ecspecially me . "Hazwani"
Praise to Allah i know them so that i know how to release my tension while laughing at them. i still ave a gojess buddy. but if i'm listed i ave to sit here and type much. while my slide show for BM is tergendala. 

but what's with tottaly out of mind ? 
haaaaa, this two crazy friends, are great stalker of Blog . and i don't realize about it. 

so i want continue my BM slide. so, i hope we can meet at next entry with new story. ;)) so gtg
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

Cik Hazwani


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.