Since WHEN ?

Assalamualaikum Guys !!! I'm just back for a few minutes here.

well did you guys remember my post 13.04.2012 ?? i guess no, its about buddy guys.

well if you want stalk go and search this title. Guys I donno since when i'm be a friend with her. Mungkin perubahan tahap kematangan. Bila diingat balik, aku boleh lupakan perkara yang mnyakitkan hati selama 3 tahun. Well lama bukan ? perkara yang menyakitkan semasa di tingkatan 2 and 3. Tapi untuk apa simpan rasa dendam ? dapat pahal ? no of course kan ? so aku feel better. but whenits come to my birthday, i cry. know why ? because i remember the way she talk to me so rudely and try to insulting my family. ITS too HURT !! but, nvm lupakan saja.

actually i'm wondering since when kami berkawan ? I just feel awkward when talk to her but, i try to endure it. Well, past is past. I hope she can be a better person . Well, I'm just thinking what i wanna give her as birthday present. her birthday comingsoon. I just think wanna give an Tafsir its that okay ??
anyone suggestion for a special gift to her? feel free to sharee with me :D

anyway, biarkan lah aku keep on wondering SINCE WHEN kami berkawan asalkan aku tahu aku ikhlas berkawan dengan niat Lillahi ta'ala.
Wallahu'Alam. :)

gtg, Assalamualaikum :)
cik Hazwani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.