Eid Mubarak.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Hey guys! Assalamualaikum and salam lebaran.

Its not too late yet to wish all muslim around the world,

Happy Eid Mubarak.

Well, take care of your health, do not eat too much and control your nafsu weh.

Jangan Syaiton dah keluar, korang pun nak ikut nafsu dan syaiton sekali beraya sakan. wehe.

It is a friendly reminder, for you guys and of course for myself.

Despite my busy day during Eid Mubarak, it was super hectic with super tired and super duper extravaganza energy fully used.

Well, too much guests, too much house yang perlu di ziarahi, but Alhamdulillah, we managed to layan semua orang, and ziarah semua rumah.

Thank you for sudi datang rumah, lepak-lepak, cerita-cerita dan of course! gossiping each other complain and do house chores together.

I lahve you guyss.

After 20 years I celebrate Eid, this year were very meaningful Eid ever because, Family comes first.

Biasanya kalau raya, sis selalu keluar lepak dengan member. But this time, ALhamdulillah. Kami sekeluarga berkumpul. Saling menziarahi, saling melepaskan kerinduan antara satu sama lain.

This is why I love eid this year.

And never expect Eid Mubarak 2017, will be happening eid ever. Because it is never same with past eid mubarak celebration in few years ago.

However,
I will share another story whenever I am free. I am sharing in next entry.

So, Happy Eid Mubarak gaiss!

Maaf Zahir dan Batin, kosong-kosong ye.

Love,
Smoochie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.