Ayah Ibu, I Love You

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum.

have you guys being a baby sitter? it is quite hard for me. perlukan kesabaran yang well, agak mencabar. iman perlu kuat then hati kena tahan seperti gunung tahan.

i donno how to describe how tired i am being a baby sitter for 1 years and a half. Quite challenging for me. then now i realise something that so special about our parents.

I can see through my niece how naughty i am when i was a kid. when i was toddler and when i was growing up day by day, year by years. I realise, i gave too much trouble to my parents. from what i need until what they want. their hardwork to make me grow up become somebody.

yeah, bila kita jaga budak ni, di situ lah baru kita perasa something. You know what is that something?

"Betapa hidup kita ni banyak menyusahkan parents"

but, why we still grow up and get what we want eventhough, we always messy with our parents head?

because of LOVE

Marah tanda sayang. walau macam mana sekalipun parents marah dengan kita, stillthey fullfill what we ask and what we want. It is not easy being a parents. Quite hard and challenging.

but LOVE.

Love can turn everything. eventhough our parents mad us. but still they serve us, like the way we deserve for it.

Me especially, always make my parents angry. and only make them proud during exam. i know now i realise. how stupid i am and how heartless i am.

i can see my childhood time in my niece souls. Memang banyak menyusahkan orang. after 18 years old hidup, now i realise.

Thank you mom, and dad for everything. thank you for being patience with your cute daughter. thank you because you always be here whenever i need you guys lot. I still have a long journey and you guys still owe me. Thank you Allah for giving me a parents that i love much. Hadiah yang paling bermakna yang pernah saya dapat. iaitu mempunyai Ibu Ayah yang Awesome!

to those yang bakal jadi ibu, yang bakal jadi ayah, or new parents you will see your past in your kids life. which is sangat menyusahkan, memenatkan tapi membahagiakan hati seorang ibu dan ayah. Korang akan rasa apa yang mak ayah rasa masa nak besarkan kita untuk menjadi seseorang. untuk menjadi siapa diri kita pada hari ini.

Mom, Dad, I LO V E Y O U to the moon and back.

Full Of Love

Comments

Ungu_Violet said…
Salam. Jemput singgah blog saya ye :0

http://nanuenchoding.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.