Count down time!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


Again back and share the thoughts that have been stuck in my mind for few days.
Well, count down time what I really mean is,

"Hebahan keputusan UPU bagi lepasan STPM/SETARAF"

yasss.

Have to admit it. It scare me and of course haunt me everytime.
To-admit, my heart beat so fast and I just don't know how to handle it anymore.

I have read some articles on internet,
it says that

If we have something that disturbing our mind, or we have been nervous for taking an exam or because of something, one of the way to cure is jot down everything inside a paper.

however, I am not to jot down into a piece of paper. But I pour everything inside my heart into this super cutie blog ever.

The real-main-point- here is,

I am desperately need pray from all of my lovely readers, so I can go to university.
The last thing I really want in my life after going to Mekah.

Due to the countdown it is less than 4 days to go. because the result can check at UPU website on 3rd August 2017.
And it is super duper nerve wrecking. Because all the past time really haunt me. they haunt me even during my sleep.

All I can do now is pray harder and hoping for you guys do pray for me too.

"Saya doakan, Hazwani dapat masuk ke mana-mana universiti awam yang menjadi pilihannya."

Allahumma Aminnnnn
.

with love,
Smoochie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Segmen Klik Button Follow By Syahirah Valiant