Mature Vs IMMATURE

Assalamualaikum guys ! how are you ? i'm fine Alhamdulillah .
well late this week i'm been busy DATING WITH homework and those pretty cute BOOK ever .
mature and immature ? well i as myself don't know if i'm already mature or not just like my friend,
they look so immature but exactly  they are kids they are TEENAGERS guys, teenage . how
the experiences person about teenage life must know what is your behaviour at this age. Yeah exactly i looked to myself, and i'm not IMMATURE but at least I try TO BE immature person . what the most 
thing i cannot believe when i people said I'M SWEET 16 . oh mennn ! 16 YEARS OLD >??
i become more OLD and OLD and OLD . tehy ask me :
FALLIN IN LOVE but those thing is SCARY ME .. menn ! i scared to faces all the problems about L.O.V.E
but i promise myself i will  not try to B'COUPLE with anyone if i still studying if can, i DON'T want marry but it is TUNTUTAN guys soo I HAD TOO
okay at my class they said sometimes i funny 
is that true ?
oh menn there are many they talked about me but i  care  about those thing ! WHAT IS IMPORTANT you are happy guys .
but this just MY OBSERVATION of my friend . 
I'M NOT JUDGE PEOPLE but THIS IS MY OBSERVATION
MOST of my FRIEND still not mature, their attitude just like a KIDS 1at age 1 years OLD what we called hurmmm ""KANAK-KANAK RIANG" yeahh something like that lah .  i thought it is only my CLOSE FRIEND but i see it is not my close friend it is my class_._._._._._._._._._._._. i don't think i can said that here because well it is need a PRIVACY . 
so WHAT do you think about MATURE and immature . and WHAT is YOUR OPINION ABOUT ME ??
AM I REALLY MATURE or IMMATURE . which one ?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Segmen Klik Button Follow By Syahirah Valiant