I HATE IT .

Assalamualaikum . :)
How are you guys ?
Alhamdulillah I'm fine . hope you guys fine too .
well this is me Hazwani Ontong .
I'm very-very Moody today -_- , well japanese war . You must understand. I hate it ??
What hate what I hate ? urghhhhh  ya .
It is all about The girl which is Said "AKU TIDAK TANYA PUN" .
exactly WHO'S TALKING YOU GIRL !! YEAHHH YOU SHOULD KNOW I AM VERY DON'T 
LIKE YOU ATTITUDE 
Never wanna see me Happy even just for One Minute . urghhh Puhhh pleaseeee . 
i need to be patient with this kind of FRIEND , well just BE PATIENT Hazwani, just Wait for 1 year more after that you will never seeing them again . urghhh ! *STREESSSS
just be patient hazwani . WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND . BELIEVE in KARMA 
my dear :)
why i must know person like this ? yeah definitely very2 hurt my heart . don't they think I AM A HUMAN TOO. HAVE A FEELING CAN BE HURT JUST LIKE THEM . 
Ooopss Forgot ! they all is tough heart never cry , never lose but i believe one day, they would felt what i felt right now ! exactly . just wait and see lah . 
so that's all . i'm very-very mad NOW. 
assalmualaikum :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.