My past and present


Going to BAYU showcase last night, and I am reminding my high school year, meet up and gathers with the high school band.

what make me more saddest, after the accident 9 years ago, I can't play piano very well already. :( And of course I remember my partner in crime Iza for study and remember all the keys for drums since I like drum much more better than the guitar. But I like to see people who play guitar well although I can't play it well but I like it.

To express something that I really not used to it, only by listening to music, hardcore music sometimes, my cliche never end poem and so on so fort. so many things I have learnt this time. are from the countryside, my own hometown, travelling as a student here in Sarawak teach so many things, maybe I could put it as an main entry for next post. And of course High school were the best memory ever.

p/s: Za if you read this, did you still remember our past time? learning and remembering all the notes drum instead of biology and physic notes? If an and only if we can go back to the old time. ~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.