F I R S T

Assalamualaikum earth-Lingsss, hola.
feel fresh ? Alhamdulillah.
well today i'm gonna talk about myself. well, did you guys remember my post about CRUSHING ? well i'm talking about my friend Azid right ? weheeee,
just now, my teacher suddenly said weirdo thing with me and its interconnection with me. and i was like losing my mind and i don't know what happen to me. i was like a crazy girl who confused with my teacher. LOL! guess what ?
my teacher say that KAU AZID, JANGAN CURANG SAMA C WANI
and another word is " SII AZID CURANG SUDA BA SAMA SI WANI"
and interm of taht i was reading my CHEMISTRY and confuse with the equation and chemical substance when heard that STUPID WORD ! my mind goes to MONG and i was like can't believe and still not accept what is my teacher was saying about. totally I'M LOSING MY MIND think about it. and feel TRAUMA.
and my buddy said actually c AZID ni crush on me . and i was like HOMAIII TOTALLY CRAZY TODAY.
and i'm not believe that c AZID crush on me or like me or love me . IF IT IS TRUE THEN, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME PEOPLE FALLIN LOVE WITH ME.

as long as i told you this tragedic story as long this i'm GOING to being MONG ! and MONG ! and still can't accept the FACT .
so thats all bye,
Assalamualaikum.
yours,
HAZWANI. :* *much love*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.