Year 3

Assalamualaikum, and greetings to everyone.

how are you guys?

I hope you guys in good state.

Its already one year and few days since I started hiatus back in 27 august 2018, last year. And now, I am in year 3 in UNIMAS and I guess it is tough year maybe? :)

Back here to pour whatever inside my heart and chest, which I do not know to whom I should share this story. Well, I'm not really fit to any cliques right now and I am really need some space and time to calm myself.

Far from family is never a good thing. Suddenly missing home, homesick in first week of classes. It is hard for me to go through this phase. I just wish that I am with my mother right now. Stay with her side during her hardest time like she did to me when I am at my hardest time. Suddenly get sick right away I'm touch down in Kuching. I can't go back hence money were not enough to buy another ticket.

I really want to care of her until she can recover back. But, I have to stay here for my upcoming classes. And I did not strong enough to hear her voice, or even see her face when my sister video call with me. I am not that strong enough.

Yess I do, I smile, I laughed and do my job perfectly for last few weeks. But when ever I'm alone at my room, I cried. Almost everyday. I just can't.

With all the kindness of my readers here, please please and please, do pray for my Mummy so she can recover from her sick and being cheerful like before. please guys.

-Smoochie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.