Happy ke Sedih?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera fellas.

it's been a while since my last entry. well a busy messy head girl *Ntah apa yang disibukkan.*

okay today 31st January it means that we already reach at the end of month. So how was school so far? or maybe to those who just finish their examination, how was your holiday? I hope we all in fine fine saja.

tomorrow is february. and lots of thing happen. sedaq tak sedaq dah sebulan berlalu esok masuk february and it means that exam untuk penggal dua STPM juga bakal tiba. okay scary jugalah.

then talk about result sem 1. jyeahhh it makes me feel even more scared. the result come out after the cny holiday and i think i'm not ready yet. *Tak nak ambil result dan taknak ambil tahu pun (kalau boleh)*

okay at the 4th week of january, which I mean the last wednesday I'm choosen to be one of the MPP members and MT members (Majlis tertinggi). And the worst thing is, i donno what i should feel. Either to be happy or sad. I never thought mahu terjebakkan diri untuk menjadi ahli MPP because it was too big deal man plus there's no friends that i can be crazy with sebab semua dah QUIT form 6 and left me alone in Atas bukit yang indah itu.

with the tiba-tiba kena panggil for interview, and that time i go to iv MPP with messy head, stress and felt scared for no reason, want to cry because still have lots of homeork i didn't manage to complete it and the Pscho teacher that i've ever seen and i just donno what i feel that time. and I donno and don't realise what kind of answer that i gave to the teacher. Aigoo~~~ so memalukan for me.

if and only if my craziest buddy didn't quit form 6 then i might be happy become one of the mpp members because jyeahh, ada kawan baru lah syokkan ? and now I'm alone plus with "New friend from different school" yang " Nice sangat " so the chemistry tidak sekuat ikatan covalent so i didn't think i should be happy. but I just accept the Jawatan yang di bagi. because it will be a  GREATexperience ever *If I think so* kalau masuk University nanti kan? just take the opportunity kata mummy sia.

but when I think about result there I will look down upon myself because i never know if i can do better. for sure this semester 2 and 3 i will. the semester 1 i donno what hit my wooden simen head , maybe because I'm on holiday for such quite long time. Just can pray, be tawakal and have faith to Allah the almighty because, He knows well and plans well. very well ~~~

you the one who read this, Doakan saya supaya result saya bagus dan lulus dengan jayanya. If you don't mind :)

and give me some motivational words so I can stay calm wait for my result.

Doa tau jangan tak doakan. Terima kasih :))


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.