Hey August !

bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum sahabat-sahabat Blogger sekalian.

I miss you guys to the moon and back. Thanks because still keep touch with ma blog. yet, i knew it is been a long time not update something here. ^^)



Well said, my July were gone really great with new Environment, new friend plus with eid celebration.

Thank Allah now finally Im official 18. Thanks to those who wish me. May Allah Bless. :)

August month will be nice. because on september got Test. and November the term 1 will be held.

Huuu. scared af. because I don't think I'm ready enough to sit for exam after exam in the end of year last year. Hopefully I'm just fine and in good condition.

well. I have to go. because lot of homework are waiting for me. and tomorrow got school.

*Faham2 jer lah kalau sekolah atas bukit nih. perlukan tenaga dan rehat yang banyak dan cukup.*

Hope we will meet in next entry.

Salam Sayang. *Muahciked*

oh yeah almost forgot,

belum lambat lagi ni kalau nak ucap

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN." *senyum lebar hingga telinga*

Truth,
Smoochie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.