Additional Mathematics

Assalamualaikum :D feeling great guys ?
Alhamdulillah.
Me ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OF COURSE. you know why because from the TITLE i give you already know WHY WHY WHY WHY i'm not feeling GREAT . It just Hurt me the STUPIDITY QUESTION that i answer before.
Before this I never left my ANSWER SHEET in blank but THIS TIME ?? from eight question i can only answer two question DAEBAKKKKKK right ??
pergghhhhh. Today the timetable wasssssssss killing me because of what ? because paper addmaths meet up with CHEMISTRY AND PHYSIC. *dushhhhh feeling sick*

but know i can smile though because i can rest after sahur and after buka puasa later because EVERYTHING IS OVER ... and my HOLIDAY MODE is ON Already sooo stay in touch see ya > | 
With Love _
HAZ_WA_NI ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Contest: Hijab, Lets wear it right.